Malay for Healthcare Communication
This workshop is designed to expose participants to the effective use of the Malay language as the main communication tool in the Malaysian medical context.
The workshop is also beneficial to medical and health sciences professionals as well as students who would like to enhance their proficiency in the Malay language.
Upon completion of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- enhance the knowledge of medical terminology in the Malay language
- employ active listening skills to:
– identify specific information, opinion and/or purpose of short conversation in healthcare workplace
– follow a recorded presentation on a range of healthcare topics
- enhance speaking skills by role-playing in healthcare scenarios with confidence and clarity
- Nor Najmah binti Abdul Halim
Teacher, International Islamic School