Online Conference: Oral Health Strategies for Asia
This interactive web-based global platform will help identify and share knowledge and best practices on oral health improvement strategies. Let’s come together to make a global village of good oral health!
Oral health is an integral and important aspect towards achieving wellness and good quality of life. Policy makers who serve their respective population want to make the best of the limited resources in achieving the optimum health. Asia is the largest continent with beautiful peoples who overlap in their culture and traditions. The peoples here also face similar challenges when working towards population health. Some countries have developed successful strategies to overcome challenges and proved to achieve better overall oral health.
This conference will bring together policy makers and policy experts of various Asian countries to share their experiences in achieving optimum to better oral health in their populations.
- To identify best practices in oral health improvement strategies in terms of formulation, implementation and evaluation of strategies.
- To provide a forum for sharing knowledge for various stakeholders in oral health strategies.
Who should attend?
- Health Professionals
- Ministry officials of various countries related to oral health policy
- Academics in public health dentistry
- General dentists and dental students interested in oral health policy
- Oral health policy makers and stake holders
- Post Graduate students in dental public health
FORMAT OF THE CONFERENCE
- The conference comprises eight symposia of 90 minutes duration each.
- Each symposia will be moderated and will have an expert speaker from academia and selected country experts from Asia.
- There will be Q and A after each symposium.
- All proceedings will take place online through the WizIQ platform.
- System and devices requirement for the WizIQ Virtual Classroom can be checked at this link
Information on IT requirements for Speakers and Participants
System configuration requirements (Software Type/Version)
- Flash player: 10.3 or later
- Browser: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera
- Operating system: Mac OS X, iOS, Microsoft Windows, Android, Linux
- Port 1935 RTMP or Port 80: Should be open
Further details will be provided as customized communication to registered participants and speakers.
|Organisation of dental services to improve access, coverage and integration|
|Organisation of dental services to promote patient safety, evidence-based
practice and quality
|Improving the oral health of older people|
|Improving the oral health of children|
|Oral Health Surveillance|
|Global Oral Health Inequalities|
The conference provides an unique opportunity to show case your research/ concept/ review. Please view the guidelines to submit your abstract to be considered for oral/video/poster presentation(s).
Read abstracts guidelines: CLICK HERE
REGISTRATION FEE (inclusive of 6% GST)
|Early bird (by 15 Mar 2017)||RM200|