CONFERENCE & WORKSHOPS FEES
|Early bird (Deadline: 28 FEB 2018)||RM1,060|
|Group (5 or more participants)||RM1,060|
|Early bird (Deadline: 28 FEB 2018)||RM1,220|
|Group (5 or more participants)||RM1,220|
|Early bird (Deadline: 28 FEB 2018)||RM1,330|
|Group (5 or more participants)||RM1,330|
- Early bird rate ends on 28 FEB 2018!
- Fee is per pax and inclusive of 6% GST (GST Number : 000644792320)
-Registrant is only entitled to one (1) discount or whichever is lower
* IMEC Alumni - Only 2016 and/or 2017 participant
** Proof of student status required in order to qualify for student rate
^ 5 or more participants (Fee is per pax)
~ Malaysian Association of Education for the Medical & Health Sciences
Terms & Condition
1. IMEC Alumni*: Only 2016 AND/ OR 2017 participant.
2. Registrant is only entitled to one (1) discount or whichever is lower.
Delegates Are Entitled To
1. Conference: Access to conference & exhibition area.
2. Conference 1 : Access to conference + 1 workshop & exhibition area.
3. Conference 2 : Access to conference + 2 workshops & exhibition area.
4. Coffee/ Tea and Lunch + Welcome Reception.
1. Full payment must be received prior to the event taking place.
2. IMEC 2018 does not accept cash, cheque or bank draft. Transaction charges and bank fees are the responsibility of the payee and cannot be deducted from the registration fee.
3. Group discount is available. However, one collection is a must. Separate payment shall not be entertained.
1. Any cancellation of registration must be made in writing before 15 Mar 2018 to the Secretariat, email@example.com
2. 50% refund of registration fees for cancellation made before 8 Mar 2018.
3. 30% refund of registration fees for cancellation made before 15 Mar 2018.
4. For any reasons, no refund of registration fees for cancellation made after 15 Mar 2018.
5. Group discount is only available at the time of registration. Any group cancellation will incur and increase in registration fees for the remaining group members. However a substitute participant will be welcomed. The organiser reserves the right to make such alterations to the programmes as circumstances dictate and will not accept responsibility for any errors, omissions or changes made to the speakers’ information. The views and opinions expressed by the speakers at this workshop are not necessarily the views and opinions of the organiser.