The IMU School of Dentistry welcomes dental students to spend an elective period in the School for observation and/or research. In addition The IMU School of Dentistry offers a specially designed intensive Student Mobility Programme over a period of 4 weeks with the aim of providing participants with hands-on workshops on selected topics to enhance skills besides opportunity to participate in student centered teaching and learning activities such as problem-based learning, case-based learning and seminars. Participants will have opportunities to interact with IMU dental students who will be their buddies.
|Venue||School of Dentistry, International Medical University|
|Date||Fourth Week of July until Third Week of August|
|Schedule for 2018||Week 1 (23 Jul - 27 Jul 2018)
Week 2 (30 Jul - 3 Aug 2018)
Week 3 (6 Aug - 10 Aug 2018)
Week 4 (13 Aug - 17 Aug 2018)
|Schedule for 2019||Week 1 (22 July - 26 July 2019)
Week 2 (29 July - 2 August 2019)
Week 3 (5 Aug - 9 Aug 2019)
Week 4 (12 Aug - 16 Aug 2019)
|Activities||Educational Programmes, Community Service Programme, Social Programmes.|
Applicant must be:
- An undergraduate dental student with good academic standing
- Clinical year students (Year 3-5)
Participants are given the flexibility to select any one or more weeks that they are interested to participate.
|Week||Plenary / Seminars / PBL|
Mobility fees will vary depending on type of activities and total weeks that participants applied for.
How To Apply?
- To ease the application process, kindly have the digital copy of your Curricular Vitae (CV) ready. The CV is to be uploaded to complete the application.
- Applications will be reviewed by the Dean of School of Dentistry, Programme Director and other School of Dentistry Faculty and Staff.
- Please provide a valid email address and contact number as we will be contacting you via email / phone.