|Group (5 or more pax)^||RM1,000||NA|
- To join 1 Workshop - Add RM 150
- To join 2 Workshops - Add RM 250
- Early bird rate ends on 15 DEC 2018!
- Registrant is only entitled to one (1) discount or whichever is lower
* AMEA / IMEC Alumni - Only 2017 and/or 2018 participant
** Malaysian Association of Education for the Medical & Health Sciences
*** Proof of student status required in order to qualify for student rate
^ 5 or more participants (Fee is per pax)
Terms & Condition
1. AMEA / IMEC Alumni*: Only 2017 AND/ OR 2018 participant.
2. Registrant is only entitled to one (1) discount or whichever is lower.
Delegates Are Entitled To
1. Conference: Access to conference & exhibition area.
2. Conference 1 : Access to conference + 1 workshop & exhibition area.
3. Conference 2 : Access to conference + 2 workshops & exhibition area.
4. Coffee/ Tea and Lunch + Welcome Reception.
1. Full payment must be received prior to the event taking place.
2. IMEC 2018 does not accept cash, cheque or bank draft. Transaction charges and bank fees are the responsibility of the payee and cannot be deducted from the registration fee.
3. Group discount is available. However, one collection is a must. Separate payment shall not be entertained.
1. Any cancellation of registration must be made in writing before 15 March 2019 to the Secretariat, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. 50% refund of registration fees for cancellation made before 8 March 2019.
3. 30% refund of registration fees for cancellation made before 15 March 2019.
4. For any reasons, no refund of registration fees for cancellation made after 15 March 2019.
5. Group discount is only available at the time of registration. Any group cancellation will incur and increase in registration fees for the remaining group members. However a substitute participant will be welcomed. The organiser reserves the right to make such alterations to the programmes as circumstances dictate and will not accept responsibility for any errors, omissions or changes made to the speakers’ information. The views and opinions expressed by the speakers at this workshop are not necessarily the views and opinions of the organiser.
Financial assistance up to sixty (60) participants from Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Laos, Kazakhstan, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam is offered. Successful applicants will only pay RM600 for the main conference registration fees.
How to apply for the assistance?
- Applicants to send the digital/scanned copy of passport at email@example.com before 15 January 2019.
- Applicants will be notified of the results of the application by 30 January 2019.