E-Learning License Basic [23/1]
Date: 21 February 2023 (Tuesday)
Time: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
Training Platform: Microsoft Teams
- Ms Hasnain Zafar Baloch
- e-Learning Team
- E-learning (EL)
- Role 1: Information Provider and Guide
- Role 2: Role Model as Teacher & Practitioner
- Role 3: Facilitator & Mentor
- Role 4: Assessor
- Role 5: Curriculum Developer & Evaluator
- Role 8: Professional & Enquirer into Own Competence
Elearning licence is a fully online course and is a compulsory certification for IMU academics. This certification will equip the academics with the basic skills required to implement e-Learning at IMU for blended and open and distance learning.
During this workshop, elearning staff will assist academic and staff who have enrolled and need assistance in completing the modules. There are 10 online modules need to be completed which covers basics of instructional design, PowerPoint, e-Learning content development, video editing, Learning Management System (LMS), and classroom engagement tools.
Once you have completed the learning activities and submit the assignments, you will be awarded the digital badges for each module and the basic e-Learning Licence e-certificate.
Workshop Learning Outcomes:-
After this workshop, the participants will be able to:
- Complete the learning activities for the Basic elearning Licence modules
- Submit assignments based on the guidance from the facilitators