E-Learning Session 6: Creating Virtual Reality Experience
Date: 01 June 2023 (Thursday)
Time: 10:00 am to 12:30 am
Training Mode: Hybrid
Training Venue: 1.12.09 (Hybrid), Level 1, Bukit Jalil Campus
Training Platform: Microsoft Teams
- Ts. Muhammad 'Azizi Che Sulaiman
- Mr Mohd Fadzil Zainal Anuar
- E-learning (EL)
This workshop aims to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to design and implement immersive learning experiences that engage learners at a deep level. During the workshop, participants will learn about the principles of immersive learning, including how to use technology, storytelling, and interactive experiences to create a sense of presence and engagement for learners.
Workshop Learning Outcomes:-
After this workshop, the participants will be able to:
- Define immersive learning in creating a sense of presence and engagement for learners.
- State the role of immersive learning experiences engagement and motivation of learners
- Identify best practices of immersive learning experience creation
- Design and develop immersive learning experiences using Kumospace