Date: 12 June 2023 (Monday)
Time: 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Training Mode: Hybrid
Training Venue: ICE Training Centre (2.09), Level 2, Bukit Jalil Campus
Training Platform: Microsoft Teams
- AP Dr Wong Pei Se
- AP Dr Pathiyil Ravi Shankar
- Curriculum Development (CD)
- Role 5: Curriculum developer & evaluator
Peer Observation of Teaching (POT) involves observers providing feedback to their peers on learning and teaching practice and is recognised as a mean to improve quality of teaching and learning process in higher education. IMU adopted the practice to provide both the observee and observer with the opportunity to explore teaching practice and reflect on teaching methods. The process is meant to be developmental. This workshop aims to support faculty in the adoption of POT especially the roles of observers.
- To provide a supportive framework for the University's faculty to monitor, triangulate evidence, reflect upon and improve their teaching quality.
- To enhance the quality of teaching by providing a useful framework for sharing of good teaching practice.
- To identify faculty development needs related to the delivery of teaching and learning activities.
This course will enable participants to:
- understand principles and processes of POT
- understand the roles as observers in feedback-giving
Registration Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/POT23-2
Registration Deadline: 01 JUNE 2023