Online Workshop 1: Open Book Exam- A Way Forward (Part 2)
Date: 17-May-2021 (Monday)
Time: 2.00pm - 4.00pm
- Prof Dr Vishna Devi Nadarajah
- Prof Dr Ian Wilson
- Prof Dr Hui Meng Er
The objective of this workshop: -
- To provide an introduction to Open Book Exams (OBE) systems.
- To understand the Open Book Exams methodology and process.
- To explore the pro & cons of implementing the Open Book Exams
- To understand OBE security.
The learning outcome of this workshop.
The workshop was designed so that at the end participants would
1. Understand the basic principles of Open Book Examinations,
2. Understand their strengths and weaknesses, and
3. Be able to write suitable questions.