Sushela Devi Somanath, Acting Head of Division, Psychology & Behavioural Sciences
The aim of this workshop is to provide information on the mentor mentee system at the International Medical University through plenaries, role play,discussions and case studies.
- To provide new members of staff with information on the mentoring process at IMU.
- To update faculty on any of the latest developments with regards to the mentor mentee system
- To demonstrate through role play how a mentor handles difficult mentees
- To provide information regarding the student referral system
- State the role of a mentor in the IMU context
- Describe the responsiblities of a mentor
- Demonstrate a mentor mentee meeting
- Aware of the student referral system