March 1, 2022 PGHPE Students’ Publication
PGHPE Students’ Publication in 2017 – 2022
- Pau, A., Omar, H., Khan, S., Jassim, A., Seow, L. L., & Toh, C. G. (2017). Factors associated with faculty participation in research activities in dental schools. Singapore Dental Journal, 38, 45-54.
- Win, T. T., Yin, K. C. P., Venkateswaran, S. P., Gholami, S. K., & Wai, N. (2019). An Analysis of the Student's Performance and Marking Process in Open-Ended Short Answer Questions in a Medical Programme: A Pilot Study. Education in Medicine Journal, 11(4).
- Olupeliyawa, A. M., Venkateswaran, S., Wai, N., Mendis, K., Flynn, E., & Hu, W. (2020). Transferability of faculty development resources. The clinical teacher, 17(1), 86-91.
- Chitra, E., Ramamurthy, S., Mohamed, S. M., & Nadarajah, V. D. (2020). Study of the impact of objective structured laboratory examination to evaluate students’ practical competencies. Journal of Biological Education, 1-10.
- Yusof NSM, Zainal ZA, Huri HZ, Jacob SA, Alwi MNM, Hassan Y, Hashim R, Wahab IA, Nasiruddin AYA, Jamaludin NA, Qader AMA & Chee SC. (2020). Prevalence of depression among undergraduate pharmacy students in Malaysia. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, 12(3).
- Htet, H. (2021). Pharmacology made easy workshops: a new approach to facilitating pharmacology learning in small group. South-East Asian Journal of Medical Education, 15.
- Htet, H., Agarwal, R., Ayob, A., Iezhitsa, I. N., Yew, O. T. H., & Ismail, H. J. N. M. (2021). Utilizing computer assisted laboratory procedures in pharmacology remotely: teaching & learning at times of uncertainty background Computer Assisted Learning (CAL).South-East Asian Journal of Medical Education, 15.
- Syed Aznal, S. S., Nadarajah, V. D. V., Kwa, S. K., Seow, L. L., Chong, D. W., Molugulu, N., ... & Keng, P. S. (2021). Validation of a ‘work readiness scale’for health professional (HP) graduates. Medical Teacher, 43(sup1), S33-S38.
- Venkateswaran, S. P., Agarwal, R., Ismail, N. M., Hidayah, N., Wilson, I. G., Shankar, P. R., & Nadarajah, V. D. (2021). Utility of online clinical teaching: an analysis of feedback from students. South-East Asian Journal of Medical Education, 15.
- Hassan, S., Venkateswaran, S. P., & Nadarajah, V. D. (2021). Evaluation of immediate impact of Faculty Development Programme using a pretest–post-test study design format. Innovation and Education, 3(1), 1-9.
- Mohan, M., Lin, K. H., Parolia, A., & Pau, A. (2021). Does Emotional Intelligence of Dental Undergraduates Influence Their Patient Satisfaction?. International Journal of Dentistry, 2021.
- Saxena, K., Arunachalam, S., Banavar, S. R., & Dhanaraj, S. (2021). Co‐design in preclinical skill‐based learning: a pandemic plan for continuity and reinforcement. Journal of Dental Education.
- Arunachalam, S., Priya, E., Saxena, K., & Andiesta, N. S. (2021). Virtual role‐playing simulation as clinic: A model for experiential learning of critical thinking skills. Journal of Dental Education, 85, 1055-1058.
- Mitra, N. K., Aung, H. H., Kumari, M., Perera, J., Sivakumar, A., Singh, A., & Nadarajah, V. D. (2021). Improving the learning process in anatomy practical sessions of chiropractic program using e-learning tool. Translational Research in Anatomy, 23, 100100.
- Menon, R. K., & Seow, L. L. (2021, November). Development of an Online Asynchronous Clinical Learning Resource (“Ask the Expert”) in Dental Education to Promote Personalized Learning. In Healthcare (Vol. 9, No. 11, p. 1420). Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute.
- Kok, YY., Er, HM. & Nadarajah, V.D. An Analysis of Health Science Students’ Preparedness and Perception of Interactive Virtual Laboratory Simulation. (2021). Med.Sci.Educ. 31, 1919–1929.
- Chitra E, Hidayah N, Chandratilake M, Nadarajah VD. Self-Regulated Learning Practice of Undergraduate Students in Health Professions Programs. (2022). Front Med (Lausanne). 9:803069.
- Chong Pek Sam, Norul Hidayah Mamat, Vishna Devi Nadarajah An exploratory study on the challenges faced and coping strategies used by preclinical medical students during the COVID-19 crisis. Korean J Med Educ. 2022;34(2):95-106
- Chan, S.M.H., Mamat, N.H. & Nadarajah, V.D. Mind your language: the importance of english language skills in an International Medical Programme (IMP). BMC Med Educ 22, 405 (2022).
- Arunachalam, S, Pau, A, Nadarajah, VD, Babar, MG, Samarasekera, DD. Entrustable professional activities in undergraduate dental education: A practical model for development and validation. Eur J Dent Educ. 2022; 00: 1- 11.