Clinical Education Workshop
Date: 20 September 2023 (Wednesday)
Time: 08:30 am – 04:30 pm
Training Mode: Face-to-Face
Training Venue: ICE Training Centre (2.09), Level 2, Bukit Jalil Campus
- Curriculum Development (CD)
- Role 2: Role model as teacher & practitioner
- Role 3: Facilitator & mentor
- Role 4: Assessor
- Role 5: Curriculum developer & evaluator
- Role 8: Professional & enquirer into own competence
- Prof Chandramani Thuraisingham
- Prof Seow Liang Lin
- AP Dr Sow Chew Fei
- AP Dr Kavitha Nagandla
- Dr Katarzyna Paczek
To develop skills essential for clinicians for their role as educators
- Understanding the Andragogy and Pedagogy of Clinical teaching
- Demonstrating the ability of an effective teacher
Workshop Learning Outcomes:-
At the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Plan and strategize learning in the clinical environment.
- Able to apply theory to the practice of teaching of clinical skills.
- Able improve students’ engagement in clinical learning.
- Demonstrate ability to engage students in deep learning.
- Select appropriate assessment tools to drive learning in the clinical environment and test competencies of learners at multiple levels – novice to expert.
Registration Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CEW23-1
Registration Deadline: 06 SEPTEMBER 2023