E-Learning Session 11: Design and Development of Online Content for Blended Learning
Date: 18 September 2023 (Monday)
Time: 10:00 am to 12:30 am
Training Mode: Hybrid
Training Venue: Seminar Room 8 (4.07), Level 4, Bukit Jalil Campus
Training Platform: Microsoft Teams
- Mr Hasnain Zafar Baloch
- E-learning (EL)
- Role 1: Information Provider and Guide
- Role 2: Role Model as Teacher & Practitioner
- Role 3: Facilitator & Mentor
Online, Open and Distance learning is becoming an integral part of healthcare education. Educators need to meet the needs of diverse learners and design and develop online blended learning experiences that are engaging, promote interaction, motivate learners, and above all facilitate learning on campus and off campus. This workshop is to introduce participants to the basics of instructional design and development of online learning experiences with a hands-on component to explore different tools to plan, design and develop Online blended Learning activities and designing of online modules.
In this workshop, we will be exploring the framework of Technogogy (the Convergence of Technology, Pedagogy and Content) and how to design online activities using different tools to engage learners.
Workshop Learning Outcomes:-
After this workshop, the participants will be able to:
- Identify the importance of instructional design in developing online learning activities/modules.
- Identify appropriate instructional strategies for effective course delivery.
- Tools appropriateness.
- Plan an online blended course including the assessment and the feedback.
Registration Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ELSession112023
Registration Deadline: 10 SEPTEMBER 2023