Workshop 3- Is the open book exam working? An Introduction To Psychometric Analysis of OBE (Part 2)
Date: 28-May-2021 (Friday)
Time : 10.00am - 1.00pm
Venue: ICE Training Room
- Prof Dr Ian Wilson
- Prof Hui Meng Er
- Dr Wong Pei Se
The objectives of this workshop: -
To provide an introduction to the psychometric analysis of OBE
- To understand and learn the logic of psychometric theory & measurements.
- To explore the psychometric analysis, assessment in the OBE
- To understand the implication of the psychometric analysis of OBE
The learning outcome of this workshop.
The workshop was designed so that at the end participants would
- Understand the psychometric quality of the assessment procedure using 'classical Test Theory.
- Be able to understand the psychometric analysis of individual items within and exam.