E-Learning Session 16: Developing Simple Apps for Teaching and Learning
Date: 07 December 2023 (Thursday)
Time: 10:00 am to 12:30 pm
Training Mode: Hybrid
Training Venue: Seminar Room 8 (4.07), Level 4, Bukit Jalil Campus
Training Platform: Microsoft Teams
- Mr Mohd Azrin Ibrahim
- Mr Mohd Fadzil Zainal Anuar
- Ms Aida Lina Alias
- E-learning (EL)
- Role 2: Role Model as Teacher & Practitioner
- Role 5: Curriculum Developer & Evaluator
In teaching and learning, a mobile app plays an important role in delivering your materials to the learners. Learners can access the mobile content anytime and anywhere once they have access to the mobile app. A mobile app provides a better user experience and is easier to use on smaller devices compared to a website. A good mobile app will depend on how you design the content, interface and experience for the learners.
Workshop Learning Outcomes:-
After this workshop, the participants will be able to:
- explain the methodology of mobile apps development.
- choose the best approach for your mobile app's development.
- develop a simple mobile app from scratch.
REGISTRATION LINK: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ELSession162023
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 29 NOVEMBER 2023