E-Learning Session 9: Peer Assessment using Workshop Module in MOODLE
Date: 17 August 2023 (Thursday)
Time: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Duration: 2 Hours
Mode: Hybrid (Face-to-Face - BJ Campus / Online - Other Campuses)
Training Venue: ICE Training Centre (2.09), Level 2, Bukit Jalil Campus
Training Platform: Microsoft Teams
- Ms Syarah Munirah Mohd Zailani
- Mr Arnold Hajihil
- E-learning (EL)
- Role 3: Facilitator & Mentor
- Role 4: Assessor
- Role 5: Curriculum Developer & Evaluator
Workshop is a powerful peer assessment activity. Students can add submissions which are then distributed amongst their peers for assessment based on a grading scale specified by the lecturers. The Workshop activity in Moodle enables the collection, review, and peer assessment of peers' work while instructor is able to monitor and override when necessary.
Workshop Learning Outcomes:-
After this workshop, the participants will be able to:
- Identify phases in peer assessment.
- Setup peer assessment activity.
- List the benefit of peer assessment.
- Conduct peer assessment using workshop activity.
Registration link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ELSession092023
Registration deadline: 06 August 2023