Flipped Classroom [23/2]
Date: 27 October 2023 (Friday)
Time: 09:00 am to 12:30 pm
Training Mode: Face-to-Face
Training Venue: ICE Training Centre (2.09), Level 2, Bukit Jalil Campus
- Prof Nilesh Kumar Mitra
- AP Dr Wong Pei Se
- Dr Ebenezer Chitra
- Dr Heethal Jaiprakash
- Teaching & Learning Strategies (TLS)
- Role 1: Information provider and guide
- Role 3: Facilitator & mentor
The workshop will help the faculty to:
- understand the components of a Flipped Class and design the flow of events to successfully implement it in their program.
- create online preparation material for Flipped Class, add formative assessment and engage students online.
- organize group activity in the Flipped class and implement student-student and teacher-student interaction.
Workshop Learning Outcomes:
After this workshop, participants will be able to:
- explain the pedagogic basis of Flipped Class.
- prepare online preparatory material effectively.
- plan the group-work and create a collaborative atmosphere during the class.
- assess the effectiveness of the flipped class.