OSCE Examiner Training Workshop (SOM Faculty Member - Clinical Campus)
Date: 17 January 2023 (Tuesday)
Time: 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
Venue: Seremban Clinical Campus
1. Prof. Dr. Vishna
2. Dr. Sow Chew Fei
3. Datin Dr Clarence Kavetha S S Daniel
4. Dr Cheah Xian Yang
- Assessment (A)
- Role 2: Role model as teacher & practitioner
- Role 4: Assessor
To ensure all IMU OSCE examiners are on the same page. To calibrate the examiners in their marking, support new faculty, suggest ways to give feedback, discuss challenges faced and consider ways to overcome them.
At the end of the session, participants will be able to:
1. Demonstrate giving effective feedback
2. Demonstrate marking a mock OSCE station using the OAS platform
3. Justify choice of score, global rating and written feedback given to the student.
4. Calibrate marking with other examiners.